"He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything."
Colossians 1:18

About me

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nuestro Tiempo Es Precioso, Pero No Como Dios

Dear brothers and sisters, old friends, and inveterate spammers -
Thanks for stopping by over the past year or so.  I just wanted to mention that I'm taking a sabbatical from adding to the blog in order to focus on a separate writing project that has been gaining momentum in the background.  I hope to get back in the proverbial saddle again soon, though - there are far too many things from the Word to talk about!  In the meantime, stay well, my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons